Keep Your Diet Well with Breakfast Ideas for Gestational Diabetes - Talking about breakfast, people will agree that we need to start our whole day with good breakfast. It is also for breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes. Consuming the right breakfast menu is very important for them who have gestational diabetes. If the breakfast is good, it can also support weight loss in which can control the blood sugar as well as the insulin sensitivity.
|Related post: Can You Make Healthy Breakfast Smoothies for Weight Loss?|
This one of breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes looks sensational which bursts with sour and sweet flavored suiting most of palates. It is fresh, healthy and tasty.
• 2 tsp of corn flour
• 250g of yellow squash
• 400g of caned apricot
• 200g of sugar snap peas
• 2 bunches of broccoli
• 0.25 cup of splenda low calorie
• 0.5 tsp of olive oil
• 2/3 cup of basmati rice
• 1 brown onion
• 500g of chicken breast fillets
Steps to cook:
1. Put corn flour in a small bowl. Whisk gradually in juice from the canned apricot halves till it’s smooth. Stir in the splenda which is granulated and set aside.
2. Brush half of the olive oil over the base of the non stick frying pan. Heat it over the medium heat.
3. Add the thinly sliced and halved onion. Cook, stir it occasionally (5-6 minutes) till the onion starts to be cooked and softened.
4. Increase the heat, add chicken (cook for 2 minutes or until it is brown).
5. Reduce the heat, cover the chicken for 6 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, cook rice in the small saucepan until it’s tender. Drain it.
7. Divide the rice among the serving plates.
8. Top it with chicken as well as sauce. Serve it with the steamed broccoli, squash and sugar snap peas.
Apricot and Pistachio Chicken Patties
Gestational diabetes sufferer can have delicious breakfast with chicken patties as the main menu. This recipe is surely easy and quick to serve.
• 500g of chicken, minced
• 160g of dried apricots
• 3 slices of multi grain bread
• 90g of pistachio nuts
Steps to make breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes:
1. Combine the mince and grated bread, chopped pistachio, as well as the dried apricot in the bowl. Season it with cracked pepper.
2. Roll it into 4 patties. Place it on the baking paper lined baking tray.
3. Chill it for 20 minutes. Place it into non stick grill pan over the medium heat.
4. Cook the patties for 4-5 minutes until they turn into golden brown or cooked through. Healthy and easy breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes are done.
People with diabetes should know the portion of carbohydrate they should consume everyday and the limit of it. And the breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes must be friendly and easy to make as well. In case you’re alone at home and you can’t go anywhere, you can make it in short time with simple step. Here are two recommended and easy-to-make breakfast ideas for gestational diabetes.