Delicious Breakfast Ideas for Toddlers Indian Foods - Figuring out the great and delicious breakfast ideas for toddlers Indian can be such a tedious work, especially if the kids are pretty picky when it comes to food. In addition to that, we, parents, definitely always want to ensure that our children eat healthily. This is why making sure the kids eat healthy foods while keeping them stay active is a challenge these days. We have some deliciously healthy Indian foods ideal for kid’s breakfast to recommend to you. Here they are!
One of breakfast ideas for toddlers Indian here is really easy to make—it’s a simple and quick dosa served with banana for the natural sweet taste!
Ingredients needed for this breakfast ideas for toddlers Indian:
• 2 ripe bananas
• 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup of rice flour
• 1 pinch of cardoman powder
• 2 tbsp. of chopped raisins
• Sugar to taste
• 2 tbsp. of chopped cashews
1. Either with hands or a masher, nicely mash the bananas.
2. Add cardoman powder, maida, rice flour, and sugar.
3. Mix everything together until your batter thickens either with a blender or your hands.
4. Add and mix cashews and raisins with the batter.
5. Prepare a griddle and heat it. Pour a spoonful of batter into it and gently spread. Note that the consistency will be thicker than the usual dosa.
6. On top of the dosa batter, pour a few drops of ghee. On medium heat, fry until the dosa is cooked or its both sides turn golden brown.
|Related post: Delicious Breakfast Ideas for Toddlers Picky|
Apple Cinnamon Oats
One of breakfast ideas for toddlers Indian here is similar to the oats porridge or oats payasam. You can remove the sugar or use less of it to lessen the sweetness.
Ingredients for one of breakfast ideas for toddlers Indian here:
• 1 cup of oats
• 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg powder
• 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon powder
• 2 tbsp. of sugar
• 1 apple, grated or chopped into small pieces
• 1/4 cup of milk
• 1 cup of water
• You can skip the milk if your little kids are allergic to it.
• For a different flavor, use tutty fruity, chopped dates, or dread cherries instead of apples.
1. Prepare a pot and pour the water into it along with the apple pieces. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add the oats, cinnamon powder, sugar, and nutmeg powder. Let the mix simmer for about 5 minutes or until it turns creamy and nice.
3. Pour the milk. Cook for another minute and stir continuously. If needed, you can add more water.