Deliciously Easy Breakfast Recipes with Bread - When it comes to breakfast, we can see that bread makes the staple of this meal. Known for one of the sources of carbohydrates, bread has become people’s favorite for breakfast for centuries. Even so, to enjoy bread for your breakfast time, eating it immediately or spreading jam or butter on it isn’t the only way to enjoy it. That’s why we decide to share these easy breakfast recipes with bread with you!
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
You will need to use a normal oven and bread machine for one of easy breakfast recipes with bread here, although not using a bread machine will still do. This delicious cinnamon raisin bread, for us, is like the giant version of cinnamon bun!
Ingredients for this easy breakfast recipes with bread:
• 1 1/2 cups warm water
• 2 tbsp. shortening
• 2 tbsp. milk
• 1 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. active dry yeast
• 4 cup bread flour
• 3 tbsp. white sugar
• 2 tbsp. brown sugar
• 1 cup raisins
• 2 tbsp. butter, softened
• 1 tbsp. butter, melted
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. In a pan of the bread machine, place shortening, milk, water, salt, sugar, flour, and yeast. Refer to the recommendation from the manufacturer for the order. Choose cycle and press Start.
2. If your bread machine has the Fruit setting, add raisins once the signal is on. Alternatively, add raisins about 5 minutes prior to the end of the kneading cycle.
3. After the first kneading cycle is done, take the dough out. Place it on a surface you have floured lightly before and roll it out into a rectangle. Spread the dough with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Roll the dough, divide into two. Place each in lightly greased bread pans and cover, let it rise about 1 hour.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degree F.
5. After the loaves have risen, bush the tops with melted butter. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
|Related post: Recipes of Healthy Food for Pregnant Lady in Hindi|
One of easy breakfast recipes with bread here isn’t cooked in clarified butter, making it a perfectly delicious and filling choice if you want a simpler and faster breakfast menu.
Ingredients for easy breakfast recipes with bread:
• 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast, divided
• 2 tsp. vegetable oil
• 2 cups of all-purpose flour, divided, add more for rolling
• 3/4 cup of warm water, divided
• 1/4 cup of clarified butter
• 2 tbsp. cornmeal
• 1 tsp. kosher salt
• 1 egg white
Instructions to make easy breakfast recipes with bread:
1. Place yeast, 1/2 cup water, and 1/4 cup flour in a mixing bowl. Whisk them together, set aside for 10 minutes to see if the yeast is active. Add vegetable oil, remaining flour, salt, egg white, and remaining warm water. Mix together until dough is sticky and wet. Cover. Set aside and let it rise until doubled.
2. Gently pull dough from sides of bowl. Lightly stirring, and move to the floured surface. Work until the dough is handled easily and can be cut or divided into equal 6 potions. Form each portion into a ball of dough and flatten to create thick disks. Place it onto a lined baking sheet, generously sprinkled with cornmeal. Let rise.
3. Over medium heat, add clarified butter to the skillet. Transfer muffin disks carefully to skillet. Cook in batches until both sides are cooked and browned evenly.