Easy to Make and Healthy Recipes for Toddlers 12 18 Months - When you have a baby, you need to be careful to choose the food for her or him. Not only delicious, the food needs to be healthy. Here are 2 healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months as your references. These following recipes are very easy to make, yet they are nutritious for your little ones.
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable SoupThe first healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months is this. It needs only 10 minutes for the preparation and the cooking time is only 20 minutes. It can serve 4 meals and it’s suitable for freezing. Give toddler this healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months.
• 1 large onion which is diced finely
• 30 g of butter
• 1 stick of celery and it’s diced
• 100 g diced carrot
• 30 g of flour
• Salt and pepper to be the season
• 1 tbsp of chopped chives
• 1 liter of chicken stock
• 50 g of small pasta shell
• 3 tbsp of double cream
• 75 g of chicken breast, cooked and diced
How to make:
1. The first step to make healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months is to heat the butter in the saucepan as well as fry the onions for more or less 2 minutes.
2. Add carrots, celery. Fry them for 5 minutes.
3. Stir flour, and then blend it in stock, bring that soup to boil.
4. Cover and simmer for more or less 10 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
5. Meanwhile, you can cook the pasta based on the packet instructions.
6. Finally add the diced and cooked chicken, pasta, chives and double cream. Simmer for about 3 minutes. And season it to taste.
|Related post: 2 Super Food Ideas to Try as Healthy Recipes for Pregnant Ladies|
Slow Cooker Chicken StroganoffIngredients:
• 1/8 cup of margarine
• 1 can of condensed cream of the chicken soup
• 1 package of dry Italian style salad dressing mix
• 1 package of cream cheese
How to make healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months:
1. Put margarine and chicken then add the dressing mix in the slow cooker. Mix them together, and then cook on low heat for more or less 5 to 6 hours.
2. Finally add the cream cheese, and the soup, and mix and cook them together on the high heat for another half hour or until it’s heated and warm. Your healthy recipes for toddlers 12 18 months will be ready to serve.