Healthy Breakfast at Starbucks You Can Make - There are more and more fast food restaurants offer their healthy foods just as the healthy breakfast at Starbucks in various options. One rather surprising fact though, some of those offered menus can actually be prepared at home. One good thing about this fact is that different things can be done to the recipe to make it even healthier compared to the original version of the meal. So, are you ready to bring Starbucks home?
5-Minute Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
One of the menus of healthy breakfast at Starbucks to prepare at home is the 5-Minute Healthy Breakfast Sandwich. As indicated by its name, it will only need 5-minute to be ready which makes it a perfect choice for a busy morning.
• 1 small handful spinach
• 2 slices turkey bacon
• 1 whole wheat English muffin
• Shredded cheddar cheese
• ¼ cup egg whites
• Salt and pepper
Following those ingredients for this recipe of healthy breakfast at Starbucks, there are steps and instructions to follow in order to get the meal ready for the breakfast time. Surely all of the steps and instructions are just simple tasks to do as follows:
1. Toast the muffin into the desired finish.
2. Spray a bowl with cooking spray, add egg whites and spinach with a bit of salt and pepper.
3. Put the turkey bacon between paper towel layers on a plate.
4. Put the bowl of egg and spinach as well as the turkey bacon together in a microwave for 90 seconds with stirring in 30 seconds interval to avoid the egg whites becoming runny.
5. Sprinkle some cheese on top of the muffin then top it up with the egg whites plus spinach and also the turkey bacon.
|Related post: Looking for Healthy Breakfast Under 200 Calories? This Is It!|
Protein Bistro Box
Another decent option to consider regarding healthy breakfast at Starbucks which can be cooked at home is the Protein Bistro Box.
• 1 large hard-boiled egg
• 3 slices Braeburn apple
• 5 celery stalks
• 5 carrot sticks
• 1-ounce cubed sharp cheddar cheese
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1 Ozery Bakery Morning Round Pita Bread
Get this meal of healthy breakfast at Starbucks ready by following the only step needed to get it done.
1. Just place all of the mentioned ingredients at once into a meal prep container in the desired position.
2. Your healthy breakfast is ready to serve.
Despite of the fact that it really is simple to get prepare this menu, it really is healthy at the same time of being one of the best menus of healthy breakfast at Starbucks.