Make These Healthy Breakfast Bakes, Simple Yet Delicious - Breakfast is one important thing in your daily activity. When you have good breakfast, your whole day will be full of joy. And if it’s a healthy breakfast, it will make your life better. Maybe you get bored with the same breakfast you have. So, you need something new but still healthy. What about healthy breakfast bakes? Here are 2 recipes of healthy breakfast bake you can try at home.
Mini Chili Relleno Casseroles
- ¾ cup of frozen corn (thawed and also patted dry)
- 2 4 ounces of cans diced green chili (drained also patted dry)
- 1 ½ cups of the non fat milk
- 1 cup or shredded and reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- 4 large eggs
- 6 large egg whites
- ¼ tsp of salt
How to make:
1. To make this healthy breakfast bakes, first preheat the oven up to 400 degree F. Coat the 8-6 ounce or 4-10 ounce of the heatproof ramekins with the cooking spray and then place it on the baking sheet.
2. Divide the green chili, corn, as well as scallions equally among the ramekins. Top each of them with cheese, egg whites, salt, egg, and whisk milk in the medium bowl until they’re combined. Then divide the egg mixtures among the ramekins evenly.
3. Bake that mini casserole till the top begins to be brown, the eggs set, more or less 25 minutes for six ounce ramekins and more or less 35 minutes for ten ounce ramekins. Healthy breakfast bakes will be ready to serve.
Now, we’re moving to the second healthy breakfast bakes. This is another healthy breakfast menu that can be made in real quick time. Even though it is practical, it contains high nutrition which will be enough to supply for whole day activity.
|Related post: Breakfast Ideas with Potatoes, Easy yet Delicious|
Individual Brussels Sprout and Potato Frittatas
- 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces of Brussels sprouts (trimmed and also sliced thinly more or less 2 cups)
- 2 cups of refrigerated and pre shredded potatoes
- ½ tsp of fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup of low fat milk
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ cup of onion
- 1 16-ounce container of liquid egg substitute like egg beaters
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
How to make:
1. To make this healthy breakfast bakes, Preheat the oven until 400 degree f.
2. Heat the oil in the large skillet over medium heat. Add Brussels, potatoes, garlic, onion, sprouts, and then cook, stir, soften and wait until it begins to brown for more or less 6 minutes. Divide that mixture among the prepared ramekins.
3. Whisk the cheese, egg substitute, thyme, milk, pepper and salt in the bowl and pour the egg mixture over the mixture of potato. Stir it gently to combine them.
4. Final step of this healthy breakfast bakes is to transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake till the eggs are finally set for about 25 minutes.