Yummy and Healthy Breakfast Cereals for Weight Loss - Losing weight is a serious matter. When you have committed to lose your weight, you need healthy breakfast. Healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss recipes are all you need to have tasty breakfast without neglecting your diet program. Among many cereal brands that boast health benefits to support your diet, it is way better to make your own breakfast cereals. Here are two recipes you should try.
Honey Nut Breakfast Cereal
This healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss consist of healthy ingredients such as honey, oats and some kinds of nuts. Without complicated cooking instructions, this breakfast menu is recommended for you.
• ¼ cup raw almond
• ¼ cup raw walnut
• 4 cups oats
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 1/3 cup honey
1. To begin with healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss, preheat the oven up to 325 F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir thoroughly. Meanwhile, mix coconut oil and honey in a separated bowl.
3. Add the honey and oil mixture to the oat bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Spread the dough on a cookie sheet, oven for about 30 minutes or until it turns into golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
5. Add dried fruit or raisins before adding low fat milk for each serving.
These Healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss are nutritious as it contains 317 calories, 13 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 43 g carbohydrate and 6 g fiber per serving. To make it stay crunchy, do not store the cereal in the same container as the dry fruit.
|Related post: Find Two Easy to Make and Healthy Breakfast without Eggs Here!|
Overnight Bircher-Benner Muesli
If you prefer the more practical healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss, this overnight cereal recipe will be suitable for you. With a little bit of lemon, this breakfast cereal will taste really great.
• Lemon juice
• 1 apple, shred
• 2-3 tablespoon flake oats
• 2 tablespoon mixed nuts
1. Add oat flakes into a breakfast bowl and pour water until it soaks the grains. Cover the bowl and leave overnight.
2. Open the lid and add lemon juice to the oat mixture. Add shredded apple and mixed nut, stir thoroughly.
3. Your healthy breakfast cereals for weight loss are ready to eat.
These healthy breakfast recipes are definitely easy to make. Coming with nice taste, you don’t need to worry about your diet program. Be creative by adding some other ingredients you like.