Easy Recipes for Healthy Breakfast during Pregnancy - When it comes to breakfast, there are limitless options of the menu but just be sure to pay a closer attention when dealing with healthy breakfast during pregnancy. It really is crucial to maintain the health of the mother so that that baby will also be healthy during the pregnancy period. So, these are some of the easy breakfast recipes for pregnant women to consider.
Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
There is the recipe of Vegan Blueberry Pancakes within the healthy breakfast during pregnancy options. It is a simple meal with easy ingredients and instructions.
• 1 1/3 cups plain and unsweetened soymilk
• 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp lemon juice
• 1.4 cup hot water
• 2/3 cup oatmeal
• 1 1/3 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 2 tbsp granulated sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 cup pecans
• 2 cups blueberries plus 2 cups optional for serving
Once they are set, go to these instructions in the making of this option of healthy breakfast during pregnancy:
1. Whisk milk and lemon juice in a bowl then let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Stir ground flaxseed and hot water in another bowl then let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Add the mixture of flaxseed plus water and also canola oil into the milk plus lemon juice mixture then whisk it.
4. Whisk cornmeal, baking powder, flour, granulated sugar, and salt in another bowl by stirring the dry into the wet and once combined well just add the blueberries as well as soymilk to find the perfect consistency.
5. Use a cast-iron skillet in a medium heat with oil on it which ¼ cup of the batter can be scanted to form each layer of the pancake. Once it is golden brown then it is ready to be served.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast at Starbucks You Can Make|
Avocado Barley Bowl
Meanwhile, Avocado Barley Bowl is also included in the menus of healthy breakfast during pregnancy.
• 1 ½ cups cooked barley
• ¼ tsp kosher salt
• ¼ cup sliced almonds
• Flaky sea salt
• 1 small ripe avocado peeled and sliced
• 1 tbsp chopped chives
• Ground black pepper
• 1 tsp grated lemon zest
• ½ cup plain yoghurt
• 1 tsp lemon juice
This menu of healthy breakfast during pregnancy can be prepared real quickly in these steps:
1. Stir barley, kosher salt, and almonds then top it with sliced avocado and yoghurt sauce as well as another salt and pepper as desired.
2. Whisk yoghurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, and chives to make a sauce then pour the sauce over the avocado bowl.
It is clear now that preparing meals within the menus of healthy breakfast during pregnancy is easy, right?