Healthy Breakfast Egg Recipes for Healthier Life - When it comes to breakfast, the menus should be as healthy as possible just as the many choices of healthy breakfast egg recipes. The healthy menus in breakfast will definitely be helpful to get through the entire day. So, these are some of the best choices of the healthy menus with eggs for breakfast.
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Amidst the choices of healthy breakfast egg recipes, some of them are easy to cook while some others may be quite tricky.
This so-called Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is really easy to cook with these ingredients:
• 1 cup quinoa
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 4 large eggs
• kosher salt and black pepper
• Sliced scallions
• 6-ounce smoked salmon
• 1 chopped avocado
• Fresh lemon juice
In order to get this menu choice of healthy breakfast egg recipes, follow these following steps carefully for the perfect result:
1. Prepare and cook the quinoa by following the directions in its cup.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add eggs into the skillet then cook in cover for 4 minutes with just ¼ tsp of salt and black pepper for seasoning.
4. Serve the cooked quinoa with the fried eggs on top alongside avocado, salmon finished in lemon juice drizzles and scallions.
|Related post: Happy Vegan Life Ideas within Healthy Breakfast Vegetarian|
Avgolemono or Greek Lemon-Egg Soup
After that decent choice of the healthy breakfast egg recipes which is easy to cook and prepare, there is another one to consider. This one is called Avgolemono or Greek Lemon-Egg Soup. Well, nothing better than a warm soup in the morning, right?
• 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
• 2 cooked chicken-breast, skin discarded, meat shredded
• ¾ cup long-grain rice
• 2 large eggs
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 thinly sliced lemon
Judging by the ingredients needed in this menu of healthy breakfast egg recipes, the soup will really be so fresh which is perfect for breakfast. Go follow these instructions to get cooking and then serve this meal for breakfast.
1. Place both the broth and rice in a saucepan and cook it to boil.
2. Reduce it to a simmer then cover and cook for 15 minutes so that the rice is cooked.
3. Add the chicken then remove it from the heat and cover it up.
4. Whisk eggs and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
5. Add 1 cup of the hot chicken broth into the lemon and eggs mixture then whisk it continually then stir it into the soup slowly and gently.
6. Serve the soup in a bowl then finish this decent choice of healthy breakfast egg recipes with a slice of lemon.