All in 5 Minutes or Less, Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss - Come and boost up the metabolism with healthy food. It seems like people are more open-minded and critical when it comes to health. Especially urban people, they tend to be more selective in terms of food. They realize that the city lifestyle is not always good for present and future. So they start to make a change coming from the breakfast menu. It has been never this great than making easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss. For workers, it is a magnificent idea since all can be made within 5 minutes.
Tropical Fruit Smoothies
The appearance of this easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss is undeniable. It seems to remind people with last summer vacation in tropical beach. It is great that from the appearance, people just got one kind of warming up energy booster.
• 1 ½ cup frozen peach slices or mango cubes
• 1 cup vanilla yogurt (fat free)
• 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
• ½ cup mango nectar
• 2 tablespoon flaxseed oil
• 1 tablespoon frozen pineapple juice
• Ice cubes, as desired
1. Blend mango, nectar, yogurt, juice concentrate, strawberries, and ice cubes in blender.
2. Once smooth, add oil then blend it again.
3. Pour into 2 or more glasses. Add extra strawberries as sweetener and ready to serve.
Something cool, fresh, and good looking is in a glass of easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss. It keeps in full longer so there is no snack until the next meal time. Per serving, it contains 65g carbohydrate, 399 calories, 14g fat, 8g protein, 1.5g sat fat, 86mg sodium, 2mg cholesterol, and 5g fiber.
|Related post: 2 Best Pack-and-Go Options of Healthy Lunches for Work|
For worker, every morning is like a busy day. They probably do not have much time especially for making breakfast. As the result, they will only skip it and leave for work. Believe this easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss. This will not bother you that much.
• 1 sliced banana
• 5.3 oz fat-free Greek yogurt
• 1 cup raspberries
• 1 ½ cup granola
1. Prepare 2 two tall glasses.
2. Fill it with layer of banana, yogurt, raspberries, and granola.
3. Serve the easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss quickly.
This parfait is like a hit combo that can be made only in 5 minutes or less. Furthermore, people can pick the mixture of fruits as they like. Per serving of easy healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss, it features nutrients like 420 calories, 67g carbohydrate, 14g protein, 13g fat, 140mg sodium, 1g saturated fat, and 14g fiber.