Practical and Healthy Breakfast Ideas without Eggs - Breakfast is identical to practical and nutritious cooking. To meet the quick cooking requirement, eggs are usually chosen. But, if you are too bored with this ingredient, there are some other choices to make healthy and quick breakfast without eggs. Try these healthy breakfast ideas without eggs.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Yogurt Breakfast
This one of healthy breakfast ideas without eggs is simple and very easy to make. It is for 2 to 4 servings. With quick preparation and cooking time, this breakfast idea is perfect for your rush hour.
• 2 sweet potatoes (medium size)
• 1 tsp of olive oil which is extra virgin
• 1 tsp of honey
• 1 tsp of cocoa nibs
• 8 ounces of yogurt
• Ground cinnamon
Steps to make healthy breakfast ideas without eggs:
1. Pre heat the oven until 400 degrees. Line the baking sheet with the aluminum foil then set aside.
2. Wash sweet potatoes, cut them in the half lengthwise. After that, rub olive oil over the sides of those sweet potatoes.
3. Place the potatoes cut side down in the baking sheet. Roast them in the pre heated oven (25 minutes).
4. Remove carefully the sweet potatoes from the oven. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with few pinches of the ground cinnamon. Place it back to the oven and cook it for 10 minutes till the potatoes are pieced easily with small knife. Set aside from the oven.
5. When serving, divide evenly the yogurt between those sweet potatoes. Top with the slices of banana and few of the cocoa nibs.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast after Workout: Find Them Here!|
Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Wraps
There are plenty of ingredients to substitute eggs, one of which is salmon. They are good protein sources for your energy. This one of healthy breakfast ideas without eggs is practical especially if you wish to have breakfast on the go.
• 2 large whole wheat or sprouts wheat tortillas
• 2 oz of smoked thinly sliced salmon
• ¼ cup whipped and light cream cheese
• 2 generous handfuls of broccoli sprouts
• ½ cup of thinly sliced cucumber
1. To begin cooking the healthy breakfast ideas without eggs, first spread each of the tortilla with half of the cream cheese.
2. Arrange half of the cucumber slice on each of the single layer on the cream cheese. Arrange salmon on the cucumber and divide it evenly. Scatter the sprouts over the cucumbers.
3. Roll up the tortillas, opposite the tortillas and cream cheese. Firmly press the cream cheese end for sealing.
4. Turn the seal side down by using the serrated knife. Cut eat warps in the half of the diagonal.
5. Serve it when it’s warm, wrap with waxed paper, aluminum foil or plastic wrap. This one of healthy breakfast ideas without eggs is easy to take away.