Ideas of Healthy Breakfast Low Carb Menu - Some people may have specific diet such as low carb diet in which such menu lists of healthy breakfast low carb will be needed. There is no need to be worried since there are so many creative people out there with their great ideas in inventing the prefect recipes to be the healthiest breakfast ideas for those who are having low carb diet. These are some of them to consider.
Omelet with Goat Cheese and Herbs
This healthy diet menu could really be a nice choice of meal for healthy breakfast low carb. It really is a simple menu with just several easy to find ingredients followed by simple steps in getting the meal ready every morning.
Pay attention to these needed ingredients first:
• 1 tbsp chopped herbs
• 3 beaten eggs
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2-ounce fresh goat cheese
Following that simple set of ingredients for this healthy breakfast low carb recipe, the needed steps to get it prepared and ready to serve are also pretty simple.
These are the simple steps needed in getting this meal ready:
1. Whisk eggs, ½ tsp salt, and also 1/8 tsp pepper together
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet then add the eggs mixture to be cooked in only 4 minutes the most
3. Crumble the goat cheese right over the eggs then just half fold it and then cook it a bit more within just 1 minute at most to melt the cheese
4. Serve while its hot for better taste
|Related post: Easy and Healthy Breakfast Options for Weight Loss|
Another recipe of healthy breakfast low carb is the one named Greek Frittata. It is just another simple yet healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast. Pay attention to the ingredients and cooking instructions.
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp kosher salt
• 10 large eggs
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 5-ounce baby spinach
• 4 thinly sliced scallion
• 1 pint halved grape tomatoes
• 8-ounce crumbled feta
In cooking this recipe of healthy breakfast low carb, these are the steps to follow:
1. Preheat oven at 350 F then add the oil to a 2-quart casserole and put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
2. Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper then add spinach, tomatoes, and scallion before gently stirring the feta into it.
3. Remove the casserole from the oven then just pour the mixture into it to be baked until the edges are browned within 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Serve this menu of healthy breakfast low carb while it is hot for the best taste.