Find Two Delicious Healthy Breakfast Meal Prep - If you have decided to live a healthy life, choosing only healthy breakfast meal prep will be the best start. There are plenty of healthy breakfast ideas that you can try. Unfortunately, not all of them offer delicious taste. Try out these ideas of healthy breakfast meal prep that offer you heavenly tasty and healthy breakfast menu. Check out and find which one is your favorite to be served in your breakfast table.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
This healthy breakfast meal prep only needs 5 minutes for the preparation time and 5 minutes for the cooking time. It serves 2 portions.
• 2 tsp of creamy peanut butter
• ¾ cup of unsweetened almond milk
• ½ medium banana, mashed
• ¼ cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
• 1 cup of rolled oats
• 1 tsp of honey
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1 cup of rolled oats
• 1 tsp of cinnamon
• 1 tsp of chia seeds
Steps to make healthy breakfast meal prep:
1. Mash ½ of the banana in the large bowl. Then, add rest of wet ingredients. After that, mix them till they’re smooth.
2. Add in the dry ingredients, mix again.
3. Place it in the refrigerator. Cover it for more or less 2 hours or overnight. Serve in cold condition.
|Related post: Two Recommended Healthy Breakfast Alternatives|
Freezer Breakfast Burritos-Flatout
Other healthy breakfast meal prep is burritos-flatout. The preparation time of this menu is only 5 minutes and the cooking time is only 10 minutes. This is for 4 servings.
• Splash of the milk
• 1 tsp of garlic, minced finely
• 8 large eggs
• 1 tsp of EVOO
• 1 tsp of rep pepper, minced finely
• 4 pieces of thick out bacon, cook until crispy
• ½ red onion, minced finely
• Pepper and salt to taste
• 4 flatout flatbreads
Steps to cook healthy breakfast meal prep:
1. Place the EVOO as well as the minced garlic in the medium sauce pan.
2. Turn into the medium high heat. Then, cook it until the oil is already heated. In the large bowl, whisk 8 eggs also the splash of milk. Set it aside.
3. Add in the red pepper as well as the onion into the pan and then sauté it for more or lee 5 minutes, or till it’s cooked.
4. Place ¼ of egg mixture also one piece of the cooked bacon on the top of the flatout flatbread.
5. Sprinkle with the cheese and warp it tightly. Enjoy it!