Healthy Breakfast Muffins Low Calorie for Healthy Day - Starting a day with healthy breakfast such as healthy breakfast muffins low calorie is a great idea to ensure a decent health. As a matter of fact, any type of menus can be altered a bit to be healthier. One clear example is of course the idea to make a healthy muffin for breakfast in which these are the easy to do recipes for you.
|Healthy Low-Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Choco Chip Muffins|
Healthy Low-Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Choco Chip Muffins
This healthy breakfast muffins low calorie recipe is pretty easy to make. It offers nutritious breakfast to do activities the whole day.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups flour for all purpose
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp extra oatmeal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened all-natural applesauce
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ ripe banana
How to make:
1. This healthy breakfast muffins low calorie is pretty simple to bake. Get the oven ready at 350 F with 12 muffin cups given paper cups.
2. Mix the flour, pumpkin pie spice, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl mix the pumpkin, mashed banana, almond milk, applesauce, brown sugar, and egg whites.
3. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips to the pumpkin mixture.
4. Fill the cups around ¾ each the bake for 30 minutes for the muffins to be done.
|Related post: Great Breakfast Near Me: It’s Only in Our Kitchen!|
Whole Grain Carrot Coconut Morning Glory
Another recipe of healthy breakfast muffins low calorie is made from whole grain. This recipe is made from easy ingredients with simple cooking instructions.
- 1 cup flour for all purpose
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 ½ cups shredded carrots
- ½ unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup raisins
1. To bake healthy breakfast muffins low calorie recipe, first preheat the oven at 350 F with a set of 12 muffin cups ready to be used.
2. Mix flours, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon to be put aside.
3. Beat egg, egg whites, vanilla, sugar, and oil into a creamy state then add almond milk before the carrots, raisins, and applesauce.
4. Last things to add will be coconut flakes and walnuts. Put them into the cups and bake up to 30 minutes to get the healthy breakfast muffins low calorie of your own ready.