Homemade Healthy Breakfast Near Me Recipes You Can Try at Home - Your healthy breakfast near me can be found as near as in your kitchen! Here are our favorite homemade breakfast recipes you can try at home every morning to make your first meal of the day better and healthier.
Baked Banana Bread Doughnuts
This healthy breakfast near me recipe doesn’t use white flour or processed sugar, hence reduces the amount of fat contained significantly.
Ingredients for this healthy breakfast near me recipe:
• Cooking spray
• 1 cup whole-wheat flour
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 2 tbsp. coconut oil
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave syrup
• 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 1 lightly beaten egg
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Instructions for this healthy breakfast near me recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. With cooking spray, coat a doughnut pan lightly and set it aside.
2. Whisk together salt, flour, and baking soda in a large bowl. Set it aside.
3. Combine bananas, egg, syrup, yogurt, vanilla, and coconut oil in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add wet mix from Instruction 3 to dry mix from Instruction 2. Stir until combined.
5. Pour batter into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag. Cut off one corner then squeeze batter into the doughnut pan. Top with walnuts and press them lightly into batter.
6. Bake for 14-16 minutes until doughnuts turn golden and spring back as you touch them. Remove from your oven and let cool in pan. Cool fully on a wire rack.
|Related post: Easy and Healthy Breakfast Muffin Recipes|
Brussels Sprout and Sweet Potato Hash
The recipe for homemade healthy breakfast near me here is also a great choice for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients for healthy breakfast near me menu:
• 2 small or 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled then cut into 1/2" cubes
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced finely
• 1 small link chorizo, cut into 1/4" cubes
• 1 yellow onion, diced finely
• 10 roasted chestnuts, crumbled
• 4 sunny-side-up eggs
• 15 large Brussels sprouts, trimmed, sliced
• 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
Instructions for healthy breakfast near me recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, place sweet potato with 1tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 tsp. salt. Stir to evenly coat sweet potato. Put in a baking sheet, roast for 30-35 minutes. Flip halfway through until the sweet potato is tender yet crispy outside. Set aside.
3. Heat the other 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add chorizo, cook for 5 minutes and stir occasionally. Add onion, cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add chestnuts and Brussels sprouts, and cook for 8-10 minutes and stir occasionally until sprouts start to turn golden and soften. Remove from the heat, toss with sweet potatoes.
5. Divide between the plates and sprinkle with goat cheese. Top with eggs.