Menu Ideas of Healthy Breakfast No Eggs - Eggs are among the ingredients that some people consider to avoid to stay healthy in which there are actually some decent ideas of healthy breakfast no eggs for you. It is true that eggs can be skipped in some meals without sacrificing the taste at all. Consider these following recipes in order to get healthier breakfasts at home.
Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies can be a decent choice of the so-called healthy breakfast no eggs. It can actually be prepared within only 25 minutes for 25 cookies.
• 2 cups oats
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• ¾ tsp salt
• 1 cup nut butter
• ¼ cup honey
• 2 ripe bananas
• ½ cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips
Clearly cookies can always be a great choice of healthy breakfast no eggs. Following those prepared ingredients, these are the instructions to get the cookies ready to serve in the morning:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F while combining all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Spoon the mixture in one tablespoon each into the cookie sheet.
3. Bake it within 15 minutes and then the cookies are ready to serve with hot milk or even tea.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Restaurants Near Me with Easy Recipes|
Banana Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Meanwhile, banana itself seems to be a rather popular choice of ingredients to prepare healthy breakfast menu. Thus within this one healthy breakfast no eggs menu, there will also be bananas. It is called Banana Peanut Butter Granola Bars. It may need up to 80 minutes to get prepared but surely the fact that it is healthy is what makes it so popular. This recipe is for 18 bars of serving.
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1 tbsp honey
• 3 large and very ripe bananas
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup nuts or seeds
• 1 cup almond or peanut butter
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ cup dried fruits
These are the steps to make this recipe of healthy breakfast no eggs at home:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F while spreading oats and nuts on a baking sheet then add cinnamon and salt into it then stir to coat evenly.
2. Bake the baking sheet for 10 minutes with frequent stirring within 3 minutes intervals.
3. Mash bananas using a fork then combine it with nut butter, honey, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Combine the banana mixture and toasted oats and nuts in a large bowl then stir in the dried fruits to make a well-mixed mixture.
5. Put parchment paper in the baking sheet with an inch hanging over each side then pour the mixture into the sheet then flatten it evenly and let it rest before cutting and serving this healthy breakfast no eggs recipe.