Eggcellent Choices of Healthy Breakfast Omelette Recipes - Who does not know omelette? It can be assumed that people cannot live without eggs. Truly, they are the best material for any amazing foods in the world. Talking about breakfast meal, omelette is unforgettable and cannot be removed from the list. Omelette is the common because it is easy, quick, and simple. It is good source for protein. Prepare healthy breakfast omelette correctly, it turns out to be the best omelette for breakfast and so do lunch as well as dinner.
What to cook for kids today? Moms do not need to think further. Follow this healthy breakfast omelette recipe to combine omelette and seafood to get much loves from kids. Kids and adults agree that this is beyond the tasty recipe. Besides, kids can pick themselves their favorite seafoods.
• 3 eggs
• ¼ cup cheese
• 1 tbsp milk
• ¼ cup cooked seafood as desired (it could be crab, shrimp, lobster, squid, etc)
• Salt and pepper
• Diced tomato and onion as needed
• ½ tsp olive oil
1. Whisk together milk, eggs, cheese, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat skillet in medium heat and add olive oil.
3. Add the mixture to the pan and cook for few minutes.
4. Once cooked, set aside.
5. Top the omelette with mixture, tomato, and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Roll up and healthy breakfast omelette is ready to serve.
This omelette looks delicious with various combinations that make it tasty yet healthy. Pack this healthy breakfast omelette in lunch box too. The kids would love the idea of pack-and-go lunch so much.
Indian Spiced Omelette
What about this healthy breakfast omelette? Tasting this omelette would remind people with flavorful dish to accompany the busy morning.
• 3 eggs whites
• Salt and black pepper
• 1 tbsp low fat organic milk
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1/8 tsp turmeric
• ¼ tsp brown mustard seeds
• 2 finely chopped green onions
• ¼ cup diced plum tomato
• Diced baby spinach
• ¼ cup diced bell pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, eggs, pepper, and milk. Whisk together until it is blended.
2. Heat oil in medium high heat in a large skillet.
3. Add mustard and turmeric, cook for 30 seconds and stir. Add onions 30 seconds later and stir. Add tomato, bell pepper, and spinach then cook for 1 minute. Stir it occasionally.
4. Lower the heat into medium. Pour egg into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Once finished. Put in the plate and fold in half.
Enjoying this healthy breakfast omelette in a weekend morning is good idea. In 1 serving of the recipe, it has 142 calories, 0.9g sat fat, 5g fat, 392.4mg sodium, 1.2g fiber, 0.7g sugar, 5.2g carbohydrate, and 16.2g protein.