Healthy Breakfast Places Near Me. Try Out These Recipes - I don’t know whether it happens to only me or you experience this thing, too. Have you ever wanted to go to a place near you and ask where the healthy breakfast places near me are? Actually, there is the nearest breakfast place, which is your own kitchen. How about making your own healthy breakfast? Here are some recipes that you can try based on some popular healthy breakfast places near me.
Cauliflower Tikka Masala
• 2 tbsp of canola oil and it’s divided
• 1 large head cauliflower
• ½ onion and dice it
• 2 tsp of fresh and grated ginger
• ½ tsp of salt
• 1 tbsp of tomato paste
• 1 fresh serrano pepper and it’s minced
• 1 tbsp of curry powder
• 1 can of crushed tomatoes
• ½ cup of chopped ciliantro leaves, and divide it
• ¼ cup of heavy cream
How to cook:
1. To cook the recipe from healthy breakfast places near me, first preheat oven up to 400 degree F.
2. Toss the cauliflower florets with one tsp oil. Spread it on the baking sheet. Roast it until tender (about 20 minutes).
3. Heat the remaining oil on the medium heat then cook the onion till softened (5 minutes). Add serrano pepper, tomato paste, ginger, and curry powder, cook them 1 minute only.
4. Add tomatoes and salt, simmer them, cover for more or less 15 minutes. Stir in the cream and half the cilantro.
5. Divide the sauce among four bowls. Top it with cauliflower and sprinkle with the remaining cilantro. Recipe from healthy breakfast places near me is ready to serve.
|Related post: Practical and Healthy Breakfast Ideas without Eggs|
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
This recipe of healthy breakfast places near me is a simple breakfast for people who don’t like big meal such as bread or rice. This menu will give you sufficient protein and energy. Not only chocolate and the peanut butter, it also tastes like the cookie dough. Here are the ingredients and steps you need.
• 1 cup of oats
• 1/3 cup of honey
• ½ cup of natural peanut butter
• 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
• 1 cup of shredded coconut
• ½ cup of chocolate chips
How to make:
1. Combine all of the ingredients in one bowl till they’re blended well and resemble dough.
2. Roll to the golf ball size and then refrigerate then until it is firm. This healthy breakfast places near me recipe is ready to taste.