From Healthy Breakfast Quotes to Healthy Homemade Menu - There are some healthy breakfast quotes. For example, one quote by Brillat Savarin saying that you need to tell her what you have eaten and she will tell you who you actually are. There is also one more quote by Mark Twain saying that the part of your secret of success in your life is eating what you love. And then let that food fight the life out inside. Here are some healthy breakfast based on some healthy breakfast quotes.
Smoky Tater Hash
Some healthy breakfast quotes say that you are what you eat. To represents yourself, it is good to consume only healthy food, which is better if you make it by yourself. Smoky tater hash can be one among healthy breakfast menus to show your positive side.
• ¼ tsp of salt
• ½ tsp of smoked paprika
• 1 lb of frozen potato puffs
• 8 oz. Of mixed mushrooms which is sliced thinly
• ½ c of roasted red peppers, chopped and drained
• 1 ½ tbsp of olive oil
• 1 medium onion that is chopped finely
Based on the healthy breakfast quotes, food must be cooked well. Here are the steps:
1. Toss the potato puffs with red peppers, onions, olive oil, paprika and salt. Then, arrange in the single layer in two large rimmed baking sheets.
2. Bake it in the 425 degrees F for more or less 25 minutes. Rotate the pans in the oven racks halfway through.
3. Serve it with topping like fried egg.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipes You Can Try at Home|
Just like one of healthy breakfast quotes, you need to love what you eat. And as the name suggests, this Love Toast recipe will make you fall in love. It is quite easy to make this breakfast menu even if you are in rush hour.
• Fresh herbs (finely chopped)
• 4 tsp of mayonnaise
• Capers (finely chopped)
• 2 large eggs
• 2 slices of white sandwich bread
• 1 tbsp of butter
1. Spread mayonnaise on both of the sides of those 2 slices white sandwich bread.
2. With the heart shaped cookie cutter in medium size, cut the centers from the bread.
3. In nonstick skillet (12 inches), melt butter on the medium. Add bread to the skillet, place on the center. Cook it till 5 minutes or till it is golden brown.
4. Turn the bread over. And to the each heart-shaped hole, you need to add one large egg. Sprinkle the egg with pinch of some salt as well as pepper.
5. Reduce the heat to the medium low. Cook it till 5-7 minutes or till the whites are already set.
6. Sprinkle it with herbs and capers which are chopped finely like parsley, basil or chives, if you want.
To start your day, energize your morning with healthy breakfast and be inspired from healthy breakfast quotes.