Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipes You Can Try at Home - Do you need a healthy breakfast menu but don’t have time to make one? Well, what about trying some healthy breakfast sandwich recipes? Here are two recommended sandwich recipes for breakfast you can try at home. They are extremely easy and quick to make.
Egg, Greens, & Goat Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
The preparation time of the first healthy breakfast sandwich recipes is only 5 minutes and the cooking time is only 5 minutes, too. You only need 10 minutes to serve this recipe.
• 1 tsp of ghee, oil or butter
• 2 slices of bread (can be whole wheat organic)
• 1 ounce of goat cheese
• 1-2 rainbow chard leaves, remove stem, cut to large pieces
• 1 egg
Steps to make healthy breakfast sandwich recipes:
1. In the medium skillet, heat the butter or the oil. Then add bread, occasionally flip it till toasted or little bit brown. You could also use toaster.
2. Remove the bread and top 1 of the bread with goat cheese. After that, wipe the skillet and add the cooking spray.
3. Cook the egg into the desired doneness. Season with pepper and salt. Place the egg on the top of the cheese. Add the additional cooking spray or cooking oil if you need in the skillet.
4. Add the rainbow chard or any other greens. Cook only for a minute, or till it starts wilting. Place the green on the egg top and top with the other bread slice. If that sandwich needs to be warmed, you can place it back in the skillet for one minute. Enjoy your healthy breakfast sandwich recipes.
|Related post: Find the Best Healthy Breakfast Ideas|
Roast Beef Panini
This is one of unique healthy breakfast sandwich recipes. The combination of each ingredient creates such different taste on your mouth. Try to make one!
• Olive oil cooking spray
• 1 cup of watercress springs
• 8 tsp of sweet or hot pepper jelly
• 8 slices of whole grain bread
• 2 tsp of dijon mustard
• ½ pound of deli roast beef (thinly sliced)
• 2 ounces of smoked gouda cheese, shredded
Steps of making this healthy breakfast sandwich recipes:
1. Spread one tsp of jelly evenly in each of the eight slice of the bread.
2. Spread each of the 4 slices with more or less ½ tsp of mustard on the jelly’s top. Sprinkle the Gouda on same 4 slices evenly.
3. Top remaining slices with roast beef which is thinly sliced as well as with watercress springs. Combine the slices of the bread to create four sandwiches.