Healthy Breakfast Skillet Recipes for Everyone - Within any cooking, the utensils will definitely affect the result yet some people may only have certain utensils such as skillet so that there are even healthy breakfast skillet recipes available. Those with just pretty simple utensils in hand can still prepare healthy meals for breakfast. These are a few of the best recipes to try.
Breakfast Skillet Hash
One of the simplest options of healthy breakfast skillet recipes to try is the one named Breakfast Skillet Hash. It consists of the hash itself alongside fried eggs with these following ingredients needed:
• 2 slices cooked pastured bacon
• 1 trimmed and quartered Brussels sprout
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• 1 diced sweet potato
• 4 eggs
Those simple ingredients will already be enough to prepare this particular recipe of healthy breakfast skillet.
The steps to do will be as follows:
1. Start making the hash by heating bacon grease from the cooked bacon in a skillet over medium heat to cook sweet potato with salt in 4 minutes with frequent stirring.
2. Add Brussels sprout quarters and continue to cook until they are all tender as well as golden in color.
3. Dice the cooked bacon then add it to the hash to be cooked shortly before removing it and putting it aside.
4. Prepare fried eggs in other pan by using 3 tsp coconut oil or even the bacon grease then just crack the eggs and just wait until the whites are set.
5. Top the hash with the eggs for serving.
|Related post: Ideas of Healthy Breakfast Low Carb Menu|
Almond Dutch BabyAnother option to consider regarding healthy breakfast skillet menus is the Almond Dutch Baby. It is not just another easy recipe to prepare with skillet but it is also healthy.
• 1 tsp butter or coconut oil
• 2 tbsp cream
• 3 pastured eggs
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• 1 tsp sweetener
• 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
• Sea salt
• ¼ tsp almond or vanilla extract
Do these steps to cook and serve this recipe of healthy breakfast skillet:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F while melting butter or coconut oil over low heat in a skillet.
2. Whisk eggs and all of the ingredients in a bowl then pour in the hot skillet.
3. Cook it over medium heat for 2 minutes then transfer it to the oven and just bake it until the top is in golden tone.
4. Just remove from the oven then release it to a plate using spatula to serve this healthy breakfast skillet menu with butter and jam.