Healthy Breakfast Starbucks Recipes for Home Cooking - It is true that even restaurants meals can be imitated at home just as the options of healthy breakfast Starbucks which are known to be more and more popular these days. The fact that more people have realized the need of healthy meals makes it easier to actually prepare healthy meals just like restaurants. So, these are the healthy menus from Starbucks that can be prepared at home.
Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap
Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap is definitely a highly popular option of healthy breakfast Starbucks. Well, it can actually be prepared at home with just some easy to find ingredients.
• 3 large egg whites or eggs or mixture
• Salt and pepper
• 1 large gluten free lavash wrap
• ½ cup fresh spinach
• 2 crumbled feta
• 4 sun dried tomatoes
Once those ingredients are ready, just follow these simple steps in order to get this gluten free meal of healthy breakfast Starbucks ready to serve:
1. Coat a frying pan using either oil or cooking spray over medium heat then add the eggs plus salt and pepper.
2. Cook and whisk roughly the eggs on the pan until fully cooked then remove from the pan to be put aside for a while.
3. Add the spinach into the pan then cook for 1 or 2 minutes before removed and also put aside.
4. Open the lavash and spread the eggs, tomatoes, spinach, and the crumbled feta to be wrapped up and cut in half to be served.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Places Near Me; Try Out These Recipes|
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
Within the menus of healthy breakfast Starbucks there is also the one known as Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats. Get these ingredients ready in order to prepare 1 serving of this healthy menu.
• 2 tbsp plain Greek yoghurt
• ¼ cup brewed and chilled coffee
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• ½ tsp vanilla
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree
• 3 tsp of sugar or honey
• ½ cup gluten free oats
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tsp chocolate chips
Despite of the quite numerous ingredients for this healthy breakfast Starbucks menu, it needs only simple steps in getting it ready to serve. These are the steps to prepare it:
1. Combine all ingredients but oats in a bowl or jar and stir to until smooth.
2. Add the oats then stir to be moistened.
3. Place and keep it in refrigerator for a night then serve this easy to do healthy breakfast Starbucks meal in the next morning with additional milk if desired.