Anticipated Healthy Breakfast to Lose Weight for Diet Success Story - Healthy breakfast for successful diet does not need to always be in boring menu. Fight fat in fun is possible especially for all women to be more lively shaping body to be more attractive and healthy as well. Healthy breakfast to lose weight will give two recommended recipes to try. What to do is to put the menus to put into favorite menu options. So do not think that to deal in dietary is torture. Getting the dream body and keep eating delicious food are like killing birds with one stone.
Egg-White Frittata with Feta, Spinach, and Mushrooms
Egg based breakfast meal has no limit in variants just like this. Egg is simple to do and versatile so there is no more reason to be combined and create new healthy breakfast to lose weight. Besides, all ingredients in the following are easy to find. Some even always save it in the refrigerator as primary material in every occasion.
• 1 egg
• 2 eggs white
• ½ cup chopped spinach
• ½ cup chopped button mushrooms
• 1 slice oat-bran bread
• 1 oz feta cheese
• 1 tsp fresh cilantro
• 6 oz water or seltzer
• 2 oz glass 100% pomegranate juice
How to make:
1. Whisk together the egg and egg whites.
2. Cook mushrooms and spinach in medium heat in skillet which has misted with cooking spray.
3. Add eggs after lower the heat.
4. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Once cooked, top it with feta cheese and cilantro.
6. Accompany the healthy breakfast to lose weight with toast and pomegranate juice which mixed with water or seltzer.
In the single serving, this healthy breakfast to lose weight contains 362 calories. The package of meal and beverages are great especially in the juice. It has natural sugar for morning sweetness along with antioxidants. It is useful for immune system and beauty such as fight wrinkles, reduce high cholesterol, and prevent blood clots.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast for Losing Weight – 2 Meals for Fat Burning Mission|
Peanut Butter-Strawberry Wrap
Peanut butter to be wrapped with strawberries is the next recipe of healthy breakfast to lose weight. It is practical for breakfast as well as be great to be lunch package in office or school.
• 1 whole-wheat tortilla about 8 inches
• ½ cup sliced strawberries
• 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter (natural unsalted)
• 1 cup 1 percent milk
How to make:
1. Fill the tortillas with peanut butter and sliced strawberries.
2. Fold into rolls.
3. Cut into diagonal pieces and serve it milk.
This healthy breakfast to lose weight features 434 calories which are enough to prevent the crawling starve up to 12 hours. It is more than enough to wait until the next meal. It can be used as brunch menu too.