Looking for Healthy Breakfast Under 200 Calories? This Is It! - Are you looking for a breakfast menu which has less than 200 calories? If yes, maybe these two recipes of healthy breakfast under 200 calories will help you to decide what breakfast menu you need. These recipes are ultimately easy to make, with easy ingredients that you can find in the kitchen.
Baked Peach Pancake
The first healthy breakfast under 200 calories is Baked Peach Pancake. This is made for the dramatic presentation which you can take right after it’s out of the oven. It is filled with peaches as well as sour cream. And it can be served with ham or bacon. It takes only 10 minutes of preparation time and 25 minutes of baking time. This healthy breakfast under 200 calories recipe is for 6 servings.
• 4 tsp of sugar
• 2 cups of frozen or fresh peeled sliced peach
• 1 tsp of lemon juice
• 3 large eggs
• ½ cup of milk (2%)
• Ground nutmeg
• ½ cup of all purpose flour
• ½ tsp of salt
• Sour cream (optional)
How to make:
1. Combine lemon juice, peaches, sugar in one small bowl, and set aside. Then beat the eggs until it’s fully in a large bowl. After that, add salt and milk, flour, and beat them until they’re smooth.
2. The second step is place the butter in 10 inch ovenproof skillet, heat it in 400 degree for more or less 4-5 minutes or until it’s melted. Pour the butter immediately to the hot skillet. Bake for about 25 minutes.
3. The last step of this healthy breakfast under 200 calories is fill it with the slices of peaches. Then, sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately with the sour cream if you want.
|Related post: 2 Most Wanted Healthy Breakfast for Weight Loss You Always Love|
Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas
• 6 large eggs
• 4 large egg whites
• ¼ tsp of salt
• ¼ tsp of pepper
• 2 tsp of fat free milk
• 1 cup of fat free and shredded cheddar cheese
• ¾ cup of fully cooked and cubed ham
• 3 tsp of fresh minced chives
Steps to make:
1. To make this healthy breakfast under 200 calories, first pre heat the oven up to 375 degree Fahrenheit. Whisk the egg white, eggs, fat free milk, pepper and salt till they’re blended, stir them in chives. Divide the cheese and ham among eight muffin cups that are coated with the cooking spray. Then top it with egg mixture and filling cups until ¾ full.
2. Bake it for 25 minutes or till knife inserted near its center coming clean. Run a knife carefully around the sides to loosen. Healthy breakfast under 200 calories is ready to serve.