Delicious and Healthy Breakfast with Eggs to Serve - Healthy breakfast with eggs is available in so many choices and variations. Even, it can be said that most of breakfast menus use egg. Do you have a favorite healthy breakfast with eggs menu? If you are bored with the same breakfast recipe, here there are two fresh and different breakfast menu with eggs you will definitely love.
Eggs Baked in the Portobello Mushrooms
This healthy breakfast with eggs only needs 5 minutes to prepare. The cooking time of this healthy breakfast is 23 minutes. So, in less than 30 minutes, you can enjoy this food. And this is suitable for someone who loves egg.
• 4 tsp of parsley for garnish (chopped)
• 2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese
• 4 portobello mushroom, removed stem
• Olive oil spray
• ½ tsp of kosher salt
• 4 eggs (large)
• ½ tsp of black pepper
• ½ tsp of garlic powder
1. Preheat the broiler, set the temperature to the high level. Set the oven rack in middle of the oven. Line the baking sheet with foil.
2. Spray the mushroom caps with the olive oil cooking spray on the both sides.
3. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of pepper, ¼ tsp of kosher salt, also ¼ tsp of garlic powder.
4. Broil it for 5 minutes on the each side or till it’s tender.
5. Remove the mushroom from the oven. Switch the oven from the broil to baking process and set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
6. Break the egg to the mushroom (each of them). Sprinkle with cheese, then bake for 15 minutes (till the eggs whites are cooked)
7. Sprinkle the egg with the remaining ¼ tsp of salt as well as ¼ tsp of pepper. Garnish with parsley and then serve it.
|Two Delicious, Simple and Healthy Breakfast on the Go|
Loaded Scrambled Egg
Scrambled egg is known as the most classic and practical recipe for breakfast. It is timeless and can be served with many things. Try this different scrambled egg as healthy breakfast with eggs recipe.
• 1 bell pepper (chopped)
• Black pepper and kosher salt
• 1 red onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp of olive oil (more for serving)
• 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
• 8 large eggs (beaten)
• 3 ounces of cheddar (grated more or less 3 or 4 cups)
• 1/3 cup of flat leaf parsley leaves (finely chopped)
• Crusty bread for serving
Steps to make this healthy breakfast with eggs:
1. Heat the olive oil. Add the bell pepper, ½ tsp of pepper, onion, 1 tsp of salt. Cook, and stir it well until they’re tender (12-14 minutes).
2. Add eggs and cook it. Stir it in frequent way till the eggs are cooked already (1-2 minutes). Add cheddar and then cook till it is melted (1-2 minutes).
3. Remove from the heat and then stir in the parsley and tomatoes.
4. Drizzle the bread with the oil and you can serve with the eggs. Healthy breakfast with eggs is ready.