Find Two Easy to Make and Healthy Breakfast without Eggs Here! - Not all people like eggs on their food. If you are one among those people, what about having healthy breakfast without eggs? Well, it sounds good when you have the recipe and then you practice to make it by yourself. Here are two simple recipes of breakfast without eggs.
Basic Vegan French Toast
This healthy breakfast without eggs recipe only needs 20 minutes for preparation time and 6 minutes for the cooking time. With easy ingredients that you can find in the kitchen, this is recommended menu for healthy and quick breakfast.
• 1 tbsp of chia seeds
• ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp of agave nectar or the maple syrup
• 4 to 5 slices of bread (rustic bread which is sturdy)
• 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
Steps to make this healthy breakfast without eggs:
1. Mix all of the ingredients, except the bread. Mix them in the large and shallow bowl. Place it in the fridge in order to activate, more or less 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the griddle into the medium heat, 350 degrees F. Grease it with 1 tbsp of vegan butter or the coconut oil.
3. Dip each of the bread in batter for more or less 20 seconds in the each side. If the bread is dry, then just leave it little bit longer. If you use sandwich bread, it needs 30 seconds only.
4. Place on griddle and then cook till it is golden brown in its underside. Flip carefully and cook till the other side is also golden brown (4 minutes).
5. Top with desired toppings such as maple syrup, coconut whipped cream and strawberries.
|Related post: Morning Partner: 2 Simple Recipes of Healthy Breakfast for Work|
Goat Cheese and Avocado Toast
This is another option for healthy breakfast without eggs. The combination of goat cheese and avocado tastes unique. It is also refreshing for a tasty morning menu.
• 4 slices of crusty bread
• A ripe of avocado
• ¼ cup of crumbled goat cheese
• Virgin olive oil
• Black lava or the sea salt
• Red pepper flakes
1. What you need to do to make this healthy breakfast without eggs is to toast the bread till it’s light golden brown as well as crispy.
2. Smash the avocado with fork. Divide among the bread slices. Top it with crumbled goat cheese.
3. Drizzle it with olive oil, sprinkle it with sea salt and pepper to taste.
Simple, isn’t it? This healthy breakfast without eggs is almost not like a recipe. It jazzes up the basic avocado toast with the crumbled goat cheese, finishing salt and red pepper flakes, too.