Scrumptiously Healthy Coffee Cake Recipe Ideas You Should Try - Coffee cake is one of the traditional cakes that have always been people’s favorite. But if you are transitioning to eat healthily, you may find it pretty dilemmatic whether to give up your favorite coffee cake or no. Luckily, we have great healthy coffee cake recipe ideas so you can still stick to your healthy eating.
Oatmeal Coffee Cake Recipe
Not only is this healthy coffee cake recipe ideal for breakfast, it’s also a great choice for guilt-free dessert!
Ingredients for this healthy coffee cake recipe with oatmeal:
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup sweetener
• 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup cooked oatmeal
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
• 1/2 tsp. cloves
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tbsp. coconut oil
• 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
Instructions for healthy coffee cake recipe:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-by-8 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together the eggs, sweetener, coconut oil, cooked oatmeal, and vanilla.
3. Mix together cloves, baking soda, salt, flour, and cinnamon in a separate mixing bowl. Combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients from Instruction 2, stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
4. Mix pecans, 1 tbsp. coconut oil, and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle over the top of the cake batter and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Cut the cake into squares before serving.
|Related Post: Great Healthy Breakfast to Lose Belly Fat Recipes to Try at Home|
1-Minute Classic Coffee Cake Recipe
It takes only one minute in the microwave to whip up this healthy coffee cake recipe for its delicious taste and moist texture. Plus, it’s also vegan- and Paleo-friendly and gluten-free!
Ingredients for this healthy coffee cake recipe:
• 1 tbsp. almond flour
• 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut flour
• Granulated sweetened of your choice
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. to 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
• 1/2 tsp. almond extract
• 1 large egg white (or 1 flax egg for vegan version)
• Optional (for topping): 1 tbsp. almond flour, 1 tbsp. coconut palm sugar, cinnamon, dairy-free milk, or 1 tbsp. almond butter
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
2. Prepare another small bowl and combined the almond extract, egg white, and egg white/flax egg. Whisk lightly. Add to the dry mixture from Instruction 1 and then mix until combined.
3. For topping:
Combine almond flour in a small bowl with palm sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Add almond butter and then mix until the mixture turns thick and crumbly. Add milk if desired.
4. Generously grease a deep bowl or large mug and pour the cake batter into it. Microwave for a minute or two.
5. Remove the cake from bowl and top with topping. Enjoy!