Surprisingly, Fight Fat with 2 Healthy Fast Food Options for Dinner - Which one is your favorite fast food restaurant? Many people cannot resist the temptation of fast foods. Even there are several people who are willing to eat in the restaurant at least once every week specially. However, there are several other who think that they must get rid of that kind of foods as hard as possible for the sake of health. Surprisingly, these recipes are healthy fast food options for dinner which are worth to try.
Everybody knows when the pizza is mentioned, people recall Pizza Hut as the best place to go. Now, it is easy to make the Pizza Hut’s menu at home. It is soft in every bite with crisp on every edge. The healthy fast food options for dinner are true healthy to fight fat with 100% wheat flour, Greek yogurt, and honey within thin crust pizza dough.
• 2-¼ tsp active dry yeast
• ¾ cup warm water
• 1 tsp sugar
• 2-2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp salt
• Toppings as desired
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1. Stir yeast, sugar, and warm water about 5-10 minutes in a bowl.
2. In different bowl, whisk flour and salt. Make well in the center and add the yeast mixture with honey and yogurt. Knead with hands in ball forms.
3. Put in an oiled bowl and cover it with towel for 30 mins.
4. Heat oven in 450F. Roll out the dough in ¼ inch thickness and cut into 6 inch round circles until 6 rounds total.
5. Place the rounds into baking sheet and top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, sprinkled cheese, and so forth.
6. Bake for 15-20 mins.
The healthy fast food options for dinner are ready to serve in 4 slices. Seen from the nutrition, it can be seen the dinner meal is packed in 5.3g fat, 298 calories, 2g sat fat, 47.8g carbs, 293mg sodium, 2.4g fiber, 13.6g protein, and 6.7g sugar. It is so simply nutritious for all people.
|Related post: Easy No-Bake Healthy Homemade Breakfast Bars Recipes|
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Having dinner in Dunkin Donuts, why not? Every people do not need to worry about the sweetness taste of Dunkin Donuts’ dupe at home by making this second healthy fast food options for dinner. So what to prepare is 15 minutes cooking time and best recipe in the following.
• 5g apple cider vinegar
• 4g pure vanilla extract
• 160g cup milk
• 30g coconut oil
• 1½ tsp baking powder
• 130g all purpose flour
• 60g sugar
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1/3 tsp pure stevia extract
1. Add and whisk milk, vinegar, vanilla, and oil in a bowl.
2. Heat oven in 350F and grease doughnuts pan or mini muffin tin.
3. Combine and stir well flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and stevia extract in different bowl.
4. Pour wet into dry and pour into pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Top it with jam or chocolate frosting.
The nutrients of healthy fast food options for dinner are 133 calories, 0.7g sat fat, 5.7g fat, 92mg sodium, 2.8g fiber, 19.1g carbs, 8.4g sugar, and 3.2g protein.
It has never been this excited when there are fast foods which are surprisingly healthy and great to fight against the fat in the body. Those two healthy fast food options for dinner are flexible too as breakfast and lunch.