Healthy Fast Food Toronto You Can Cook Yourself at Home - Are you currently looking for the healthy fast food Toronto? Well, rather than spending your money to dine out, have you ever considered cooking the healthier version of fast food menus at home instead? We have some of the best healthy fast food recipes you can always cook at home. Here they are!
Almond Crusted Chicken Nuggets
We all can agree that everybody loves McNuggets, right? Luckily, you can make the healthy fast food Toronto version for these popular bites!
Here are the ingredients required for this healthy fast food Toronto recipe:
- 6 ounces almonds
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into bit size
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degree F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
2. Add almonds to food processor and repeatedly pulse them until they’re finely ground.
3. Into a small bowl, add the almonds along with smoked paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk and taste. You can add more seasonings if desired, such as extra pepper or salt.
4. Prepare another bowl and whisk the water or milk and egg together until combined.
5. Place flour in another bowl.
6. Set up the assembly line to coat the chicken nuggets in this order: chicken, egg, flour, almonds, and baking sheet. Dip each piece of chicken in the flour completely and shake off any excess flour. Dip in the egg and almond mixture, place on the baking sheet. Do this process with the remaining chicken.
7. Take the baking sheet into the oven and bake until the chicken is finally cooked through, meaning no pink inside, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Flip the nuggets halfway through cooking once.
8. Remove and serve.
|Related post: Best Options of Healthy Breakfast for Vegetarians|
Baked Eggs in Muffin Tin
This healthy fast food Toronto version for McMuffin is a great choice if you must cook for a crowd. Use a muffin tin to cook the egg.
- 12 eggs
- 12 English muffins
- 1/2 pound thickly cut ham
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar slice
- Tomato or spinach (optional)
Instructions for this healthy fast food Toronto:
1. With cooking spray, spray your muffin tin.
2. Crack one egg for each muffin opening.
3. Preheat your oven to 350 degree F and coo the egg once the oven is ready.
4. Assemble your homemade Egg McMuffin. Place ham, sharp cheddar, and eggs on your muffins. To taste, sprinkle salt and pepper. Add some spinach or sliced tomatoes if desired.