Easy to Cook Recipes of Healthy Food for Pregnant Ladies in Tamil - Pregnant ladies should be kept in healthy state anywhere in the world in which there are even the best choices of menu of healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil. Some may consider that healthy foods are hard to cook and complicated to prepare. Yet, as a matter of fact there are some of the easiest recipes to cook within the healthy meals scope.
Brocco Mac and Cheese
The so-called Brocco Mac and Cheese is actually one of the options of healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil. Here is what you need to prepare to cook one at home.
• 1 tbsp nonfat dry milk powder
• 2 cups organic milk
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• 6-ounce organic shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
• ¼ tsp salt
• 10-ounce frozen chopped broccoli
• ¼ tsp ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp grated parmesan
• ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
• 8-ounce whole-wheat macaroni
How to cook:
1. Get the oven ready for this healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil within 350 F with a large baking tray ready inside. Combine milk with milk powder then put aside to melt the butter in a medium heat saucepan.
2. Add the flour with constant stirring for 2 minutes. Add the milk mixture gradually with constant whisking after additions and cook it for 5 minutes with constant stirring. Add salt, cheese, and pepper into the mixture and cook for about a minute before the broccoli and macaroni should be added.
3. Put it into the baking tray and add parmesan plus breadcrumbs on top to be baked for 30 minutes with 5 minutes of rest before eating.
|Related post: Delicious Breakfast Ideas for Toddlers Indian Foods|
Taco Salad with Yoghurt Salsa
More of the healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil is the Taco Salad with Yoghurt Salsa. These are the ingredients that you need.
• 1-pound sirloin
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• ½ tsp cayenne pepper
• ½ cup
• 3 tbsp salsa
• 2 tbsp light sour cream
• 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
• 15-ounce black beans
• 1 avocado
• 1 medium tomato
• 8 cups chopped romaine
How to cook:
1. Start cooking this healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil by adding the meat into a large pan after the temperature is in the room temperature. Cook it for 7 minutes over medium heat while also adding cumin and cayenne into it.
2. Remove and drain it then put ½ cup of salsa as well as the beans into the meat and cook it again in medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. In a bowl create a mixture of salsa and sour cream which should be poured on top of the meat with avocado and tomato has been added there first to finish this healthy food for pregnant ladies in Tamil.