Recipes of Healthy Food for Pregnant Lady in Hindi - Pregnancy is a serious thing in many places so that all matters related to it should be just right including even healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi. There are surely many available options of healthy foods recipe which are all perfect for those pregnant women to ensure the health of her and also her baby. These are a couple examples of the recipe to consider.
Vegetable Salad with Sprouts and Corn
A simple veggie salad with sprouts and corn is there within one of the many recipes available to consider being a healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi.
• ¼ steamed corn
• ¼ cup moong sprouts
• 1 carrot
• ¼ cup chana sprouts
• 1 cucumber
• 1 small broccoli
• 1 tsp green chili paste
• 1 tsp oil
• 2 tsp green coriander
• ½ tsp cumin seeds
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp mustard seeds
• curry leaves
• ½ tsp chat masala,
That many ingredients for this healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi will not need to be cooked in such complicated ways at all. Here is the simple way of making the veggie salad.
How to make:
1. Chop all of the vegetables mentioned previously and set them aside.
2. Heat oil using a pan then put together asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, then curry leaves as well as chana sprouts there and cook it for 2 minutes with lid.
3. Add the corn and moong sprouts into the pan to be stir fried for a few minutes before covering it with the lid for 20 minutes of cooling.
4. Mix the stir fried mixture with vegetables in a bowl with chat masala, salt, and lemon juice to finish.
|Related post: Yummy and Healthy Breakfast Menu for Weight Loss|
Split Urad Dal
Split Urad Dal with Spinach is also a decent choice of healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi. This is another favorite recipe in Hindi.
• 2 cups spinach
• ¼ cup split urad dal
• 1 inch ginger
• 2 minced cloves garlic
• 1 onion
• 1 chopped tomato
• 1 slit green chili
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• ½ tsp red chili powder
• 1 tsp oil
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
1. Get this healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi ready by washing and putting the dal in a cooker.
2. Add 3 cups of water, garlic, chopped ginger, green chili, turmeric powder, and chopped tomato in it and cook for at least 10 minutes to be removed after cooling and mashed together.
3. Temper the oil in a heavy pan with cumin seeds until they crackle then add red chili powder with the dal and spinach to be added after half a minute.
4. Cook for 10 minute more to finish this healthy food for pregnant lady in Hindi.