Super Food Ideas to Try as Healthy Recipes for Pregnant Ladies - Pregnancy is the best moment for all women’s life. It is needed to get healthy pregnancy for healthy baby by giving the baby nutritious foods. To gain all the nutrition that is required for the growth of baby, moms can apply the healthy recipes for pregnant ladies. It is easy to make.
Mushroom Quinoa Risotto
The first healthy recipe for pregnant ladies is mushroom quinoa risotto. Moms may already know that quinoa is on trend recently and it can be used to replace the rice.
• 3 cups mushroom or chicken broth
• 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp finely chopped shallot
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 ½ rinsed white quinoa
• ½ white wine
• 8 oz diced shitake or white mushroom
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 8 oz trimmed and sliced trumpet mushroom
• 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make:
1. The first step of the healthy recipes for pregnant ladies is heat the broth in medium pot within low heat. On different pot, heat olive oil in medium heat, add garlic and shallot. Stir it often up to sauté.
2. Put quinoa into the pot and stir it about 3 minutes. Next, add the wine. After it has evaporated, pour ½ cup of hot broth and simmer it for 3 minutes.
3. Pour another ½ cup broth and wait until there is no broth approximately in 25 minutes. Heat the remaining 2 tsp olive oil, add the shitake and trumpet after it.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Stir the shitake and cheese into risotto. Serve it with trumpet mushroom and parmesan cheese tops.
Korean Beef Broccoli
Next healthy recipes for pregnant ladies will be Korean beef broccoli for 4 serving. If moms are interested in Asian quick healthy meal, this can be considered.
• 1 lb thinly sliced rib eye or beef top sirloin
• 1 heaping tbsp minced garlic
• 3 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 onions
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp sesame oil and plus for garnish
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds
• Pinch of black pepper, freshly ground
• 4 cups halved lengthwise broccoli florets
• 1 thin stripped scallion for garnish
How to make:
1. Firstly combine garlic, beef, soy sauce, onion, sugar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, honey, and pepper in large resealable plastic bag and keep in fridge for 2-3 hours.
2. Boil or steam the broccoli until well-cooked and leave to cool. Then, set sauté pan in medium heat, add beef and cook for 3-6 minutes. Stir it occasionally then add broccoli on 2 last minutes.
3. Add water as needed when it is too dry. Finally, the healthy recipes for pregnant ladies are done.
Per serving of healthy recipes for pregnant ladies, the Korean beef broccoli features 9.39g fat, 247 calories, 28.16g protein, 10.64g carbs, 70mg calcium, 0.19g fiber, and 67mcg folate. Which one is the most favorite?