Homemade Recipes of Healthy Breakfast McDonalds - It is true that even fast food restaurants have their sets of healthy menus to offer including McDonalds with its healthy breakfast McDonalds. Surely there have been some people who tried to find just the right homemade recipe referring to those healthy menus offered by McDonalds. These are some of the best options to consider.
Healthy breakfast McDonalds consist of various menus with one of the best among the others is the Egg Muffins. It is a simple looking meal with those healthy characteristics so that it could really be beneficial to know the closest ways to prepare it at home every day. These are the ingredients needed in order to prepare this particular meal of McDonalds.
• 1 wide slice Canadian bacon
• 1 English muffin
• Olive oil
• 1 tbsp softened butter
• 1 egg
• 1 slice yellow American cheese
That set of ingredients needed for this healthy breakfast McDonalds menu indicate that it really is a simple menu. Thus, in prepping the meal, there are not much of steps needed to be done.
1. Toast the English muffin into the desired crispness then lay a ring mold over the bacon in order to get a round slice of ham which is needed for this recipe.
2. Coat the inside ring with olive oil then heat it over medium to high heat then crack the egg into the ring and be sure to break the yolk for a decent appeal.
3. Remove the egg from the pan then remove the ring mold then layer everything to form a nice looking sandwich.
|Related post: Menu Ideas of Healthy Breakfast No Eggs|
Breakfast Burrito is actually another decent choice of healthy breakfast McDonalds to cook at home.
• 5-ounce crumbled breakfast sausage
• 4 beaten eggs
• 2 tbsp minced white onion
• 4 flour tortillas
• Salt and black pepper
• 4 slices of American cheese
Follow these steps to get this recipe of healthy breakfast McDonalds ready in no time:
1. Heat crumbled sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes then add the beaten eggs plus salt and pepper to be scrambled until fluffy.
2. Heat up the tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds with the help of a damp paper towel for the best result.
3. Add ¼ of the egg mixture from the pan to each of the tortillas then top each one of them with cheese to be folded and secured to finish the so-called Breakfast Burrito of healthy breakfast McDonalds.