2 Most Wanted Healthy Breakfast for Weight Loss You Always Love - For all picky eaters, they actually do not need to be picky eaters anymore. It is because there is more than enough related to the choices for healthy meal. There are some ways to treat the food to be healthier as in remake the healthy version. Managing time in the busy morning is also another consideration for busy picky eater people. Thus, to anticipate it, let us make the supertime food which is superb in taste and healthy without worry on the calories. These are the healthy breakfast for weight loss.
BBQ Turkey Burgers
By hearing the name of this healthy breakfast for weight loss, it sounds scary especially for picky eaters. However, this is not like what people think. As it has stated before, this is the remake version of fast food you always love in the past. Without damage the ongoing dietary, it is best fat burning fast food to try.
Ingredients for 4 burgers serving:
• 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
• ½ tsp paprika
• 1 minced garlic clove
• ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
• ¼ tsp ground cumin
• ¼ cup barbecue sauce
• 3 slices grilled sweet onion
• Kosher salt
• 1.6 oz toasted sesame seed buns
1. Mix turkey, paprika, garlic, and cumin in medium bowl.
2. Form turkey into 4 4-inch patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill to medium-high and cook for 7 minutes per side.
4. Top it to the buns and other toppings.
Serve the healthy breakfast for weight loss immediately. There are no significant changes actually but this may just right for those looking for high fat patties for brunch in weekend. Per serving, there are 324 calories, 28g carbohydrate, 2.7g sat fat, 11g fat, 3.9g polyunsaturated fat, 3.3g monounsaturated fat, 28g protein, 1g fiber, 3mg iron, 75mg cholesterol, 71mg calcium, and 387mg sodium.
|Related post: Hearty Quick Healthy Breakfast on the Go Recipes for Family|
Honey Grapefruit with Banana
When people need to leave for work, they do not have much time to cook for breakfast. Just think about fruit as alternative. High in fiber and vitamin C, this sweet eat for healthy breakfast for weight loss will never regret you.
• 24-ounce refrigerated red grapefruit sections
• 1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
• 1 cup sliced banana
• 1 tbsp honey
1. Drain the grapefruit sections, reserving ¼ cup juice.
2. Combine grapefruit section, juice, and other remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Coat it gently and serve immediately.
Within 5 minutes only, this healthy breakfast for weight loss can be made easily. The supertime as well as super tasty sweet treat will pleasure the tongue up inside the body with the addition of potassium in banana.
For more information, as it is lighter than previous recipe, the healthy breakfast for weight loss contains less calories which are 122. Furthermore, there will be 3% calories from fat, 0.1g saturated fat, 0.4g fat, 1.5g protein, 2mg sodium, 3.4g fiber, 31.3g carbohydrate, 0.6mg iron, and 26mg calcium.